The purpose of this guide is to give insights to what San José truly has to offer. Costa Rica is a common travel destination, but the capital is often left out of the conversation. This city is full of hidden gems, dynamic culture, delicious food and amazing people. This guide will show you how to see one of the best kept secrets in Costa Rica, San José.
Over 40 pages on:
- Things to do in and around San José
- Traditional dishes and street/fast foods
- Weekend getaways to La Fortuna, Jacó and Turrialba
- Over 15 local restaurants to experience Costa Rican food
- Over 20 Spanish basics (not just please & thank you)
- All things transportation in and around San José
- Things to know and places to stay including the exact hotels and hostels I stayed at
- AND MORE!
*All sales are final.
top of page
bottom of page